- Centralized surveillance
- Data Centers
- Remote backup/storage
- Web servers
Seagate EXOS 4TB 3.5” Enterprise HDD 7200 RPM 128MB Cache Internal Hard Drive ST4000NM002A
SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE WITH ADVANCED CACHING
- Mainstream enterprise-class hard drive for bulk data applications
- 550TB/yr workload rate limit (10x more than desktop drives)
- Blazing-fast random and sequential read/write performance
- 12GB/s SAS and SATA 6GB/s interface options for replicated and RAID storage
- Improved power and cooling with on-demand PowerChoice technology
- Ultra-reliable with 2M hours MTBF and a 5-year limited warranty
- Up to 8TB capacity for incredible storage density
The Seagate Exos 7E8 (formerly Enterprise Capacity 3.5 v5) hard drive is an efficient, cost-effective way to scale server and external storage. Robust vibration dampening, advanced power management, unparalleled build quality and blazing-fast speed make it ideal for data center applications.
Jump Into Industry-Leading Enterprise Storage Technology
Meet your storage workload requirements in the most efficient and cost-effective data center footprint available. The Seagate Exos 7E8 (formerly Enterprise Capacity 3.5 v5) hard drive offers proven conventional PMR technology backed by the highest field reliability. With advanced power management and faster RAID rebuilds, you can tailor your storage to lower your total cost of ownership.
Designed for Speed
Supporting the industry’s best response times for an 8TB nearline drive, the Seagate Exos 7E8 enables the fastest data transfers thanks to our comprehensive advanced write caching technology.
Robust Storage for the 24×7 World
With the 8TB Exos 7E8 hard drive, you can rest easy knowing your storage infrastructure can handle enterprise-class 550TB/year nearline workloads all day, every day.
IT Pros Give Seagate Enterprise HDDs Top Marks
Seagate was selected by IT professionals as the 2017 Market Leader for Enterprise HDDs for the 5th straight year.
|Usage||For Enterprise Storage|
|HDD Form Factor||